Here are a few benefits of fishing off a kayak.
- You get some exercise while being outdoors
- Very quiet, you will be amazed at what fish you sneak up on. Often you will get a fright as they take off next to you.
- You can fish and launch almost anywhere.
- No big fuel expenses.
- Cheaper then a full on fishing boat and you can get up and running rather quickly
- No need for a skippers ticket
- A plastic kayak is almost indestructible.
- No parts that will rust and stop working.
- Able to fish where no bank fisherman can fish.
- Able to fish where bass boats can't get to.
- No need to panic if you go over a few rocks, not like your fiberglass boat.
Please add your comments if you can think of anything else.